Drive strategic vision and digital marketing tactical execution including online presence, business development, web development, lead generation, inbound/outbound marketing, email marketing and automated marketing for clients in diverse consumer markets. Manage multiple simultaneous projects from concept to delivery as an expert consultant within the social media/digital marketing sector.
- Project Management – In depth documentation of project requirement, procure statements of work from third parties, create aggressive/attainable project timelines, gather and traffic assets as necessary
- Team Leadership – Lead collaboration with owners/management, designers and programmers; advocate with management/owner to teams and vice versa
- Communication – Develop simple, high-impact marketing and sales language for emails and presentations; effectively communicate with public via social media and other online resources via written word, video, and art-work/drawings
- Manage project budget, including funding requests, reporting, change orders, and invoice processing
- Manage and coordinate website updates and maintenance. Initiate updates and upgrades as needed
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Excel, MS SQL Server
- Adobe Suite: Acrobat, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign
- Video Editing Suite: Vegas Video, DVD Architect, Sound Forge
- HTML/CSS, SEO , Content Management (WordPress, Drupal, Joomala, PHP, .NET, SQL)
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ (HootSuite, Blogging)
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies, San Francisco State University (3.84 GPA) 1998
- Team Leader, Outdoor Adventure SFSU
|WEB/VIDEO PRODUCER||The Melville Group||San Diego, CA||2011 – Current|
Work with firms that compete in and across the supply chain, helping them; increase margins, expand their account base, and build enterprise value.
- Produced corporate video to launch ‘town hall meeting’ for Hearthside Food Solutions
- Project Manager for willamettevalleygranola.com – live on time and on budget
- Utility Player – project management, site development, server support
|WEB PROJECT MANAGER||CEERT / Clean Power Campaign||Sacramento, CA||2009 – Current|
The Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Technologies (CEERT) is a partnership of major environmental groups and private-sector clean energy companies.
- Project Manager for CEERT.org & cleanpower.org; site maintenance and updates
- Created online campaign to support signing of SBX1-2 by Senator Simitian – signed into law 2013
- Created email campaign to support Sen. Fran Pavley’s 2012 reelection to CA State Senate – reelected
|ONLINE VIDEO/PRODUCER||Prankster Entertainment||Sausalito, CA||2006 – Current|
Prankster Entertainment is an independent feature film production company whose aim is to make wildly successful mainstream feature films with an extra dimension of depth.
- Produced EPK “Making of…” for first feature film release, “The Prankster”
- Produced online marketing campaign for “The Prankster” resulting in 75+ videos
- Soul creator and maintenance of websites and social media
|WEB PRODUCER/SEO||Law Offices of Campbell & DeMetrick||San Francisco, CA||2000 – Current|
A top DUI defense law firm providing discreet and superior DUI defense since 1975.
- Maintain first page Google results for targeted keywords 10+ years
- Create and maintain current website
|PROJECT MANAGER||DogTrekker/DogTrekker.com||Sausalito, CA||2010 – 2012|
DogTrekker.com provides readers with info for dog-friendly adventures throughout Northern California.
- Project Manager – successful launch on time April/1/2011
- Build and manage shared operations (graphic arts, programming, e-marketing, editorial)
|WEB MASTER||California Apparel News||Los Angeles, CA||2007 – 2012|
California Apparel News targets decision-makers and influencers in the apparel and related industries weekly.
- New Media Consultant to Molly Rhodes, Publisher/General Manager
- Built web team (graphic arts, IT, programming, e-marketing); maintain frontend, middleware, and backend
- Reports for management from various sources; Google Analytics, Google DFP and Constant Contact
|VIDEO/WEB PRODUCER||Susquehanna Radio/Cumulus Radio||San Francisco, CA||1999 – 2006|
- Established video department for support of sales, marketing, and programming
- Launched bridgetobridge.com in single work day
- Managed day-to-day web development support for four major bay area radio stations (KFOG, KSAN, KNBR, KTCT), providing rapid solutions that increased listening and generated revenue
- Project Manager for new KFOG.com site, which was delivered on time and under budget
- Designed and coded KNBR.com, incorporating two sports radio brands into single entity
- Worked closely with the Interactive Media Director to create and maintain revenue streams from digital content sources owned by the corporation
- Established a working relationship with Internet Archive for free content hosting