6 East Drive Mill Valley CA 94941 415.388.8200 firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM LEADER PROFILE
Accomplished team leader with strong change management skills, specializing in the technology and entertainment industries. Loves communication and human connection; creates effective promotional/marketing campaigns from this passion. Strong knowledge of front-end, middleware and backend technologies. Direct, attentive, and readily accepts new challenges to develop solutions and meet rapidly changing business requirements.
Prankster Entertainment | 2006 – Current
Prankster Entertainment is an independent feature film production company whose aim is to make wildly successful mainstream feature films, with an extra dimension of depth.
- Producer; currently working towards launching vital film studio
- Produced EPK “Making of…” for first feature film release, “The Prankster”
- Produced online marketing campaign for “The Prankster” resulting in 75+ videos; Social Media presence still active and growing
- Sole creator and maintenance of websites and social media
DogTrekker/DogTrekker.com | October 2010 – June 2012
DogTrekker.com and DogTrekker, the weekly newsletter, provide readers with info for dog-friendly adventures – and support work performed by founders and volunteers of dog rescue shelters and organizations throughout Northern California.
- Project Manager – successful launch on time April/1/2011
- Build and manage shared operations (graphic arts, programming, e-marketing, editorial)
CEERT / CPC | January 2010 – Current
The Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Technologies (CEERT) is a partnership of major environmental groups and private-sector clean energy companies, carrying out technical, policy-making, and policy-implementing work through advocacy programs that focus on key renewable-energy development issues.
- Project Manager for CEERT.org & cleanpower.org
- Site maintenance and updates
- Created online campaign to support signing of SBX1-2 by Senator Simitian – successfully signed into law
- Created email campaign to support Sen. Fran Pavley’s 2012 reelection to CA State Senate – successfully reelected
Law Offices of Campbell & DeMetrick | 2000 – Current
One of the nation’s top DUI Defense law firms, providing discreet and superior DUI defense for the discerning few since 1975.
- Maintain first page Google results for targeted keywords 10+ years
- Create and maintain current website
Field Publicity/Grass Roots Marketing for Independent Films | Fall/Winter 2012 - Current
- Field Publicist for theatrical releases of Bill W., It Is No Dream and Beauty Is Embarrassing in United States and Canada.
- Created field publicity team to support theatrical releases of feature films
California Apparel News | January 2008 – October 2012
California Apparel News reaches a select universe of decision-makers and influencers in the apparel and related industries weekly.
- New Media Consultant to Molly Rhodes, Publisher/General Manager
- Build supportive team (graphic arts, IT, programming, e-marketing)
- Maintain frontend, middleware and backend updates
- Reports for management from various sources: Google Analytics, Google DFP and Constant Contact
The Melville Group | June 2011 – Current
Work with firms that compete in and across the supply chain, helping them: increase margins, expand their account base and build enterprise value.
- Produced corporate video to launch “town hall meeting” for Hearthside Food Solutions
- Project Manager for willamettevalleygranola.com – live on time & on budget
- Utility Player: project management, site development, server support
- Personal consulting relationship with CEO, Carl Melville
- Dr. Larry Berkelhammer | Feb. 2012 – Current
Produce educational videos to support his publications and career/interest in the connection of “mindfulness practice” and health. Site updates to larryberkelhammer.com
- Ron McElroy/Wrong Side of the Tracks | Summer 2012
create a series of videos from a day’s shoot to support the publication of “Wrong Side of the Tracks”, authored by Ron McElroy via his website and social media
- Consulting & Production | Current
Work and consulting for Nikki Estrada Yoga, James Higgins Yoga, Yolo Hospice, Phil Sheridan, Michael Biel/Ultimate Coatings
SUSQUEHANNA RADIO, SAN FRANCISCO / CUMULUS RADIO | Dec. 1999 – Nov. 2006
- Established video department for support of sales, marketing and programming
- Launched bridgetobridge.com in single work day
- Managed day-to-day web development support for four major bay area radio stations (KFOG, KSAN, KNBR, KTCT), providing rapid solutions that increased listening and generated revenue
- Project Manager for new KFOG.com site, which was delivered on time and under budget
- Developed online element using Flash and video for a major 1st quarter KSAN promotion which increased database membership
- Designed and coded KNBR.com, incorporating two sports radio brands into single entity
- Worked closely with the Interactive Media Director to create and maintain revenue streams from digital content sources owned by the corporation
- Established a working relationship with Internet Archive for free content hosting
- Only non-journalism student accepted in experimental “web” upper level class at SFSU
- Production Manager and field publicist for local, independent film, The Moneytree
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies, San Francisco State University (3.84 GPA) 1998
- Chair - Parent Council, Yuba River Charter School
- Team Leader, Outdoor Adventure SFSU
- Improvisational Acting Teacher, San Quentin State Prison
- Rider and Talent Performer, California AIDS Ride 2
- Member, Mill Valley Music Festival Committee